2013年8月12日星期一

Sexy Luffy coser

  When see this sexy coser, do you want to be a sexy coser?
  With the popular of one piece, more and more girls also like to be Luffy. And it is also a very simple thing for girls. As we know, Luffy's cosplay costume is very simple which you can find in cosplay online shop. It consists of shirt and shorts. The red color shirt is very suitable for girls. So, if you really like Luffy in one piece. You also can be a woman Luffy.
  Of course, this role also is proper for Halloween party. You can spend little time to prepare for this role. For girls, you can make cool Luffy become a sexy luffy. This kind of cosplay can be very interesting for you.

1 条评论:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. uzumaki costume

    回复删除