2013年8月11日星期日

Pretty Alice Halloween costume

  It is so gorgeous! I really can not identify whether this coser is a actress or not. I like her cosplay very much. I want to use the word of "aesthetic" to describe this pretty photo. How does she can do such wonderful cosplay?
  As we know, many people have cosplayed Alice who is very cute. Especially for the costume, the blue color costume is perfectly mathch the scenery. The yellow color wig makes her like an angel who is very lightful in this scenery. I believe that many people will say that this is the scene which we can see in the movie. She is the most innocent and pretty Alice coser I have seen. How do you think about her cosplay?
   Do you also want to make such kind of cosplay in Halloween? Try to find this pretty cosplay costume in bonhoo.com.

没有评论:

发表评论